From hair loss to hair growth

The cause of hair loss

So, what's behind the curtain of hair loss? Well, it's a complex interplay of various factors like genetics, hormones, medication, illness, and lifestyle choices. But let's focus on one important player in this game:

Ideally, about 90% of your precious strands are in an active growth phase at any given moment. The remaining 10% take a break and enter the resting and shedding phase.

Hair loss occurs when the scales tip, and more hairs enter the shedding phase than usual. It's all about finding the right balance.

The solution

To put a halt to shedding and stimulate hair regrowth, two key elements come into play:

  • Boosting the number of hairs in the growth phase.
  • Reducing the number of hairs in the shedding phase.

Although genetic factors may be beyond your control, scientific research reveals the potential to restore balance to the hair growth cycle. And more often than not, this can be achieved through natural interventions. Find out how our products can help you grow your hair back.

Hair Growth Products

The results

Validated hair growth solution

In our comprehensive trial, a diverse group of 55 individuals, both men and women, incorporated our products into their daily hair care routine for a period of 170 days. The results were remarkable, showcasing the ability of our products to extend the growth phase while reducing shedding.

But how did these findings translate into real-life outcomes?

  • An impressive 92% of participants expressed satisfaction with the results achieved.
  • Additionally, 89% experienced a noticeable reduction in hair loss.
  • A significant 73% demonstrated tested improvement in hair density.


Are your products dermatologically tested?

Yes, tests were performed on a group of 55 people with normal skin. None of the people which were tested had irritations or allergic reactions.

How often should I use the products?

Make moisturizing your beard a daily habit. After every shower or face wash, complete your regimen with our nourishing beard oil. It acts as a moisturizer and conditioner, supporting healthy hair growth. Ensure even distribution of the oil and allow it to deeply penetrate the skin for optimal results.

Can beard oil alone grow my beard?

Beard oils don’t physically stimulate beard growth. There are a lot of factors that affect hair growth. Beard oils improve beard health which stimulates follicles and prevents hair loss. To stimulate even more hair growth use all the products in our beard growth kit.

What if the product doesn't work on me?

We're sure of the effectiveness of our products. Therefore, ByBrothers ensures that anyone that does not experience any results after 170 days is qualified for a refund.